Tuesday

Welcome 2012

A very happy 2012 to all of you.


My how time flies I have been meaning to update my blog for sometime, but between moving, holidays, redesigning my brand, and my other love Oliver and Michele I have been busy.

Below is a recent shoot for my friend and CUPCAKE WARS winner Ali @ Sugar Cat Studio
So proud of her hard work and looking forward to many wonderful projects coming up with her... very exciting things on the horizon.

This has already been a wonderful year, but I must say I had an amazing 2011. Planning my wedding, many wonderful clients with my photography and design business, getting married, going to Italy, moving into a new home.

I wish you all many blessings and adventures!





1 comments:

Elisa January 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

So excited for you and Ali! 2 amazing women doing what they do best, coming together for beauty and yummy-ness. xoxo