Friday

Mr. and Mrs.

Last month, I was married it was a beautiful day. All of our special people, great food, our favorite music, amazing location, and a year of planning coming together in one grand moment. As a wedding photographer, it was a bit overwhelming and exciting to be on the other side of the camera. I have an even greater love and passion for what I do and am looking forward to photographing those amazing moments for other people, even more so!!!


After our fantastic day, we came back to reality for a few days and then we were off on our Italian adventure! My husband and I had a grand honeymoon.. that I must add that he planned. Every detail he worked on for about a year. I LOVED IT!!! We traveled ALL over Italy, it was romantic, exhausting, adventurous, and full of big belly laughs of fun.

Now, it is back to work.. and I am so excited.. I kinda of missed my clients, my work, my cameras, my blog, but forever will have those amazing, cherished memories for a lifetime and am so happy to be a Mrs. to my Mr.

A little pictures of the day..One of my favorite moments arriving to our reception hand in hand to greet all our friends and family


Photo provided by our friend Matt Kamimura at One Hour Photo Matt

0 comments: